April 2nd 2019
This is no April fools joke… I have spend over 30 hours working on my photography, personal branding, and mockups this past week. Add that awesomeness on top of working overtime all spring break, I undoubtedly disregarded my notes and fully accomplished believing that conferences and the blurb book… were due today. But guess what, conferences are next week and I officially stressed out all weekend for no real reason. The good news is that I am OFFICIALLY ahead… for the first time all semester. Yay!
So here’s some of the work I’ve completed over spring break :
Uploading into magazine
And here are my goals for the next 7 days… prior to the REAL conference date, April 9th :
- Continue editing first 4 shoots. (three are used in the work above).
- Conduct a 5th photo shoot with new model and complete 5 final edits
- Finalize business card, resume, and mockups that have already been started
- Create 3 more mockups with new work
- Figure out best way to present magazine pages in portfolio… (mockups, indesign files, as a grid?)
- Figure out blurb plug in and insert work into book
- Print all this and look it over before conference